Since our world faced with the spreading of corona virus or Covid-19 situation so we have to stay at home for QUARANTINE. Watching Netflix during QUARANTINE is a nice choice to spend on your free-time and also reduce your stress in this situation.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a streaming service that allows their members to watch a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet connection devices.
How to be membership?
1. Choose the membership plan that’s right for you.
2. Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
3. Enter a payment method so you don’t miss a single episode when your free trial ends.
4. That’s it. Stream on!
1. SEX EDUCATION
The first thing that come to your mind when you heard ‘Sex education series’ for the first time. Obviously, most of you might think that this series are nonsense or some of you might think it’s a weird 18+ TV series which you won’t let your child watch it. However, please open-mind and continue to read this article
Sex education is a British comedy-drama series streaming on Netflix, created by Laurie Nunn and directed by Ben Taylor. Each of the season have 8 episodes and present in 45-50 minute per episode.
SEASON 1 : release on 11 January 2019 on Netflix.
After season 1 release, the feedback was better than expected, with over 40 million viewers having streamed the first series after its debut.
SEASON 2 : release on 17 January 2020 on Netflix.
PLOT : A teenage boy with a sex therapist mother teams up with a high school classmate to set up an underground sex therapy clinic at school.
Why I recommend this Netflix series?
- Of course that this series have a great plot story.
- This series can make you laugh and entertain you.
- You will get the knowledge about SEX EDUCATION from this series more than you think.
- Have a high quality of motion picture, sound, mood, and tone.
2. THE BLIND SIDE
To be honest, the reason why I clicked to watch this film is because of Sandra Bullock LOL. However, after I watched this film for the first time, this film became one of the movie in my heart.
The blind side is a 2009 American biography sport drama film written and directed by John Lee Hancock which based on a true story of Michael Oher who is a former American professional football player. Moreover, he was an offensive tackle in the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Mississippi, and was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Tennessee titans and Carolina Panthers. This film is released on Netflix April 20th.
PLOT : The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All-American football player and first-round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman and her family.
Why I recommend this Netflix movie?
- This film might be old, but the story plot still make the audiences feel good when they watched.
- People in all ages are able to watch this movie.
- It’s based on true story, it’s make this film more interesting to watch.
- Get many awards to confirmed how good is it.
3. THE PLATFORM
During I write this blog, this movie is one of the TOP 10 lists of the most popular movies and TV shows on Netflix, and you can also see tons of the trailers and reviews of this film on your social media. Thus, how can I stay still, I go to Netflix and click to watch this film!
The platform is a Spanish science fiction horror-thriller film, directed by Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia and written by David Desola and Pedro Rivero. The Platform released on September 6,2019 at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), where it won the People’s Choice Award for Midnight Madness. Then this film release on Netflix on March 20, 2020.
PLOT : This film is about a vertical prison with one cell per level,two people per cell. Only one food platform and two minutes per day to feed from up to down. An endless nightmare trapped in The Pit.
Why I recommend this Netflix film?
- This film has a new and unique in story plot, so this make it more interesting.
- After you had watched this film, it will give a story lessons to you more than you think, since this film reflect to our society.
PS. this film has 18+ rate, there are some murder scene.
4. TIDYING UP WITH MARIE KONDO
If you have a messy and untidy house, this is the right reality TV show for you. This TV show released on Netflix since January1, 2019 and its feedback and reviews have been generally positive.
Who is Marie Kondo?
- She is a Japanese organizing consultant and creator of the KonMari method.
Tidying up with Marie Kondo is the reality TV show that follows Marie Kondo. In each episodes she will visit American families to help them organize and tidy their homes. Now Netflix release 8 episodes in season 1, each of the episodes present in 35-40 minute.
Why I recommend this Netflix TV show?
- This TV show can make you a better house and life quality.
- There are a lot of knowledges, information, tips and tricks of organizing stuff to you.
- It’s an information about your daily life, so I think it’s interesting and significant to us.
- Since you have to quarantine at home, tidy up your house is one of the good idea to spend your time wisely.
5. NAILED IT!
Another choice for you! If you are a bakery person or you want to laugh out loud, this is the TV show that I proudly present to you.
Nailed it! is an American Netflix original series which premiered on March 9, 2018. The series is a bake-off competition in the style of reality television, where three amateur bakers have to compete to duplicate complicated cakes and the winner will get a $10,000 cash prize and a “nailed it” trophy.
Since Nailed it! have a lot of positive feed back, now Nailed it! has 4 seasons on Netflix. Each of the seasons has 6 episodes and each episodes present in 30-35 minute.
Why I recommend this Netflix TV show?
- This TV show can make you smile and laugh.
- It’s one of the good choices to you to watch some entertain TV show during the stressful and bored quarantine.
However, not only watching Netflix that you can do during quarantine, but you are able to do the other activities that you want such as drawing, singing, or baking.
‘ JUST STAY SAFE AND WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS SITUATION TOGETHER 🙂 ‘.